De-Icers and Ice Eaters
The ice eater and de-icer is designed to prevent ice from forming around boats, marinas, docks, and piers. Therefore are effectively in melting existing ice by breaking the surface with a continuous current of warmer bottom water. Because of this we sell the ice-eater for many swan and duck ponds to keep them open for the winter. Or as an aquatic weed blower in the summer.
Designed to prevent ice build up
Ice Eater and de-icers propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water therefore preventing ice formation. For instance Ice Eater will keep a large hole open while melt existing ice. Unlike other de-icing units, Ice Eater requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern. Because they can also be used with a handy dock mount so the direction can be changed any time. The Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines so you can have secure mounting.. Therefore it can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in. The Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat so it can adapt to your own needs. As a result you need two to three feet for average operating depth hung straight up for a big round hole.
Benefits of the ice eater and de-icer
- Custom Designed and Engineered for maximum efficiency and performance in all climates.
- Agitates more fresh-water & salt-water than any other de-icer on the market
- Patented heavy duty PVC Venturi Housing designed for superior water flow and protection of the motor and propeller
- Bronze End-bell ensures a long life without cracking or warping.
- Quick Disconnect Power Cord allows for easy replacement.
- Environmentally Friendly Dielectric Lubricating Fluid is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- 3-Year Warranty – Best Warranty in the Industry
- can be used as a aquatic weed blower
- ice eater and de-icers simple installation
Aquatic weed blowers
Now the ice eater can be used year round to remove floating weeds and debris. In other words use the ice eater with our dock mount to control weeds. In addition they are available with dark green or white shrouds.